Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bigmama - His Eye Is On The Sparrow



Tonight at my church wednesday evening service, One of the pastors preached how much
God cares for us and he played this video. He reminded me that God made me and perchased me with the cost of blood on the cross. He loves me that much. I am that worthy even if I can't feel that way sometimes. His eyes are on sparrows and he feeds them everyday. They don't have to go somewhere to earn money to feed themselves, but God always prepares their foods each day. I am more precious in his eyes compare with those little birds. I had to remember his love towards me in a difficult time. The pastor said that I am somebody. Yes, even though I feel like nobody,because Jesus paid the price to save me.

Often time, we forget about God's love toward us that is sacrificial when we focus on
earthly life such as worries what to eat, what to wear, where to live.
I realize that I lose peace whenever I caught up by those worries. Then, I learn that it is time for me to see his care for us on all those needs through the little creatures like little sparrows. They show us how much God cares for us.
Yes, We are not alone.


Embrass hope through out today.........

No comments:

Post a Comment